Hard Decisions
Breaking up is hard to do!
Today (well yesterday but it's late) I had to do something that I've not done many times. It was hard, it was emotional but in the end it was the right thing to do. To an extent it wasn't breaking up because I'd been dumped for several weeks by this time but never being one to give up, a part of me had been living by the same rules as when we were actually together.
I'd struggled with my feelings for weeks and thought I'd finally come to some conclusions Thursday. I did some things that sealed my fate that can't be taken back. Friday morning I got a surprise phone call and instinct took over. I snapped back into relationship mode and I shouldn't have because things had already changed too much. Today I did the right thing and freed us both officially.

2 Comments:
*Big hugs*
As long as you feel you are making the right decisions, things *will* work out. I know it's hard but hang in there.
thanks MC, dont you hate when there are things that you know you really HAVE to do, but still dont WANT to do. I feel much better today though. It's a new beginning
*smooch*
Post a Comment
<< Home