Am I going to hell?
So I'm sitting in the church since they were going to do a full mass and then have the christening afterwards. Actually, I guess it started even before I got in the church. There's this redhead, omg, she's wearng this short white skirt and I'm wishing I could lop part of my brain right out, cause I'm having thoughts that I dont think I should be having in the church parking lot. Of course as we're sitting waiting for service to begin, a few other mmmmmmmm so good looking ladies come sashaying into view in tight skirts and the whole time I'm just waiting for lightening to light me up like a Christmas tree.
Am I the only one this happens too? Guess since most of my readers are women, I may never know. Do any of you ladies ever have this problem? The inappropriate thought patterns at the very wrong times?
Today it was naughty thoughts at church, yesterday it was the hot girl down the street. Much too young I assume (I'm guessin 16 maybe, hell she could be older who knows)but I wouldn't go there, just can't stop the slight rise I get whenever I see her. Someone please tell me I'm not alone. Other people have thoughts that maybe they want to repress but can't from time to time.

5 Comments:
Oh geez, I think you are going to hell. I don't think anyone else has ever gone through this sort of thing. Sorry babe. :(
ok, I'm joking and truth be told, I've been in church hundreds of times and I've had naughty thoughts while there about people I wouldn't even normally look at. Sometimes I think I have a guys brain because of how often I go "there". I bet everyone does. (except my parents)
Keep on looking, just don't touch unless they have some ID to verify age.
*smooch*
lol..thanks and you can go there with me anytime *wink*
Hun, you're not going to hell. But I suggest a trip to WV sometime soon.
My life is one giant nasty thought...welcome to the club. ANd hey, if you get struck my lightening in church, at least there's holy water to help put the flames out...lol...
My life is one giant nasty thought...welcome to the club. ANd hey, if you get struck my lightening in church, at least there's holy water to help put the flames out...lol...
Post a Comment
<< Home