Is it blonde, or blond?
Yeah, I feel like the blond this time...lol. All week I've been literally begging, begging Knockers for 2 secs just so I could snap a pic and make Tara wet her panties. I knew that she would just die if I were out here all week and didn't manage to even catch a glimpse of her.
Well they got me, all of them. But I'm so happy, I had such a great time having a few drinks with Knockers, Ginger and PKitty. I was totally caught off guard that as I walked in and saw Carey sitting there, I just didn't believe it was her. She's every bit as much fun in person as she is on the boards, oh and they dont call her Knockers for nothing. Actually, I'd say they could have been nicknamed Knockers, Knockers slight shorter sister and Knockers really hot redhead cousin. The only way it could have been better is if WandaCal had been able to make it. I'm hoping that maybe I'll get to see her today. I've had such an awesome trip this week. I love San Francisco and I love the California peeps.

3 Comments:
*smooch*
I'm glad you had fun. I just wish I was more on my game last night. I was so drained that I felt as if I was bit boring.
It was so hard not to tell you. Not to tell anyone. Not to post that you were meeting knockers.
Glad you met Ginger too.
All fine looking ladies.
*smooch*
Caey ~ you couldn't be boring if you tried. See you in Vegas next year.
Post a Comment
<< Home