Bliss
I've got my three year old sleeping on one side and my either year old on the other. I couldn't be happier right now unless I had my baby and her baby here with us. We're gonna have quite the large family when my ex finally comes around and accepts that we are getting married. I told her (Tara) that she was the only woman I was ever going to propose to and I meant it.

7 Comments:
Awwww! I am happy for you now, but can't wait for the entire family to be together.
And gosh, that'll make, what...a family of 5? Wow, good size there, Slim!
Congrats Steve! I miss talking to you. But I am happy for you and Syren. Will you be moving?
*sigh*
That's so sweet! You guys are so cute.
*smooches*
You are just the sweetest.
mm ~ well in the same house I guess it'll be just the four of us but shawn and donnie will be over often
chris ~ we'll talk soon and no she's moving here. The house wont feel so big anymore
nutz ~ it was her confidence in herself that won me over the first time we met in person and our friendship was so strong I knew that we'd be friends forever
*smooch* baby
Steve, that is wonderful! You have a beautiful house and filling it with love will make it a "home". I really am thrilled for the 2 of you.
You know, I saw this and didn't even get it.
*sighs*
So clueless.
Post a Comment
<< Home