Happy Easter

Since I'm not so good at the updates and this was just too funny to pass up, I figure I'd get a jump on Easter. I had a good weekend but wanted to take a poll. How many other people get off on friday, go home and then never leave the house again until Monday morning when it's time to goto work? *raises hand*
Oh follow up question...... Is that weird?
Oh yeah and this is what I want to be my new siggy. *grin*

9 Comments:
Wow, that's a personal question, isn't it? Ok fine, if I get off on a Friday, it usually lasts me all weekend, but by Monday I might want to get off again.
*grin*
*snort* omg..thank you for the coke up the nose. I'll have you know I got off at least 4 times this weekend. Oops TMI.
LOL @ the bunnies!
Ummm... that siggie does not meet the PG-13 guidelines. *grin*
I have off Friday and I just might leave the house this weekend.
"coke up the nose"? Uhhh...
Great minds must think alike. I posted the same bunny thing yesterday. Yes, it is to cute to pass up.
Well carp and here I thought I'd gone and been all original and stuff. Your's have more color , that's for sure.
Nutz ~ T made me a siggy out of it, now I just have to wait for a thread that I can't resist posting too...waiting....waiting....waiting...
I always like that bunny one when I see it. Makes me giggle.
I'm looking forward to Easter this year. The kids are going to be really surprised at the toy. FTR: they get a bunch of candy and one toy every year. This year, they are each getting a toy that I refused to buy them when we were at the toy store looking for a birthday present for their cousin. Hee hee.
siggie?
you mean like this?
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/443d0266442e8b9f.jpg
Awwww...thanks CQ, you know you inspired me to blog right. Last january when me, you and Asrai had so much fun in Ohio.
My baby made me a siggie to, you'll see it in WCH's thread but I definitely play to use this one too.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/syren026/steveagain.jpg
I am trying to remember a weekend when I did not leave home for some reason or other. Can't think of one.
I have *wanted* to stay in many times, but with kids something always is planned or just comes up.
LOL at the bunnies. I had not seen that.
Post a Comment
<< Home