Every day
When you first get married there is this high of not being able to believe that you are finally with the one you are meant to be with. Then the wait starts for that feeling to tail off.
Everyday when I wake up and then more throughout the day, I am reminded again and again of how wonderful the woman in my life is and why I love her so much and wouldn't have wanted to spend another day without her.
I love you honey. You are beautiful and kind and surprise me more and more everyday.

10 Comments:
Awwww...how sweet is this. I have no idea how I missed it yesterday, but thank you.
I love you too.
Oh my goodness. You two are the sweetest, cutest couple ever.
*big grin*
Ain't love grand?
I love your love for Syren!
The truth isn't so god-awful after all, I guess.
You guys are so cute.
What a nice thing to write, Slim! And I know she deserves it, too.
*smooch*
Awwww...
for real. J and i call that 'still waiting for the BOOM.'
it's been a few months, now, and we are still waiting for it.
:)
love you guys!
Thanks for the comments everyone. We have to kinda sit back and pinch ourselves all the time cause we didn't expect we were supposed to be so happy.
Post a Comment
<< Home