The God Awful Truth

 

 

 

 

 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I hardly do these

Meme meme.
I didn't get tagged but figure after almost two weeks it's time for an update.

I AM: happy and content
I WANT: a better job
I WISH: i could trade in my love handles for abs
I HATE: bugs in my house. <--stolen from Catt, cause I hate bugs period
I MISS: my wife (she's packing up her house to move here)
I FEAR: death.
I HEAR: too many computers with loud fans.
I WONDER: what it will be like to hold my own son for the first time.
I REGRET: my poor financial decisions.
I AM NOT: good managing money.
I DANCE: like a cross between rapper and boy band.
I SING: when the mood hits me or I'm drunk
I CRY: when I am happy or touched(see Ryans wedding -family vows)
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as extroverted as I appear online
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: hardly anything, I'm just not that talented
I WRITE: the way I talk.
I CONFUSE: myself all the time, I think a lot, sometimes too much

I know this isn't a tagging thing but I like tagging my friend The Butterfly Queen so tag, you're it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Syren said...

I like the love handles.


Smooch

9:27 AM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

thank you baby *smooch back*

9:31 AM  
Blogger mm said...

LOL @ the way you dance. I'm glad to see you did this.

*smooch*

11:30 AM  
Blogger cq said...

um i just wanna let you know that i didn't know it was a boy. i guess i missed the news... congratulations! :)

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is nothing in the world like holding your child for the first time. I can remember being so afraid to touch Conner because of all of the wires. And I was so nervous to hold him. But once I did, it was the most awesome feeling in the world.

And I still love to hold him, although he's not as easy to hold anymore.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Is there a reason I keep getting tagged? LOL...

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Profile

Links

  • Syren
  • You got to see the baaaby
  • Laura
  • Description

    This is me for better or for worse. A lot of times for worse...lol. I mostly ramble here but every once in a while I might slip and say something profound. Just dont count on it..hehe.

    Archives

    January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 May 2008 July 2008

    Powered By