It's Syren
My blog is all kinds of messed up and I have no idea why, since I cannot update there, I thought I would just post a picture here...and a link to the babies hospital website...
Is this not just the sweetest picture ever?

Thank you Arkie for the wonderful presents...A pic just for you!!!!!

Another picture that melts my heart...

Here is the link to the hospital baby page...it has lots of pics and other things if you want to take a look at it...
Northside Baby Page
Go to the box that says guest view and enter the code 202 00674 Don't forget to leave a message!!!

13 Comments:
Oh.My.Heavens! He is so precious! And I love the pics of daddy and son.
The pictures are making me melt. Awwwww. With the stuffed animal, I like how his leg is situated with his knee up, just like a grown-up boy. Daddy and son...beautiful!
*wipes tears*
That first pic? Must.Be.Framed. That is so precious. I am so happy for you both, and I can't begin to tell you how upset I am that we did not get to meet when planned. I blame myself for that, but what can ya do? *shrug* I am so happy for your new family. *hugs*
Phenomenal! Good job on the breeding...lol... I loved the hospital website and pics as well.
Syren, good luck (and patience) as you restore your blog. We understand if it's a back burner issue for a while.
Thank you for sharing with us. I'm impressed with your ability to make time to keep us all informed, and so touched, too.
Not sure if anyone saw it, but Arkie and Puffy were two of the winners from the baby pool! :)
Sorry my comment on the guest book double posted, I have no idea why.
Bwahahahaha! Is your little one posing with a sheep already?! I sense sideburns and graduate school in his future!
Oh how cute! I love that he already has his own website! *smooches*
Beautiful photos of a beautiful baby! Congratulations to both of you, and to the lucky baby who has you for his parents!
The first photo, father & son, is absolutely perfect!
Awwwwwwwwwwww how adorable! That first picture is absolutely precious.
fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
You did good Syren!
Lovely pics.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The deleted one above is courtesy of my ex.
Post a Comment
<< Home