I've never weighed more in my life but I'm still a super-lightweight when it comes to having a few drinks. Of course now I go from heaven to hell, next stop Holyoke , Colorado. If you dont know where it is, think fly into Denver and drive east to the middle of nowhere.
This is me for better or for worse. A lot of times for worse...lol. I mostly ramble here but every once in a while I might slip and say something profound. Just dont count on it..hehe.
4 Comments:
LMAO... that is too funny!
Nope, but I never get to fly except on vacation and I don't miss those planes.
What wonderful place were you headed this time?
He finally came home after three weeks of being away...well minus the weekends...but I still missed him sooooo much.
He's home only to have to go to Colorado next week...whaaaaaa
I've never weighed more in my life but I'm still a super-lightweight when it comes to having a few drinks. Of course now I go from heaven to hell, next stop Holyoke , Colorado. If you dont know where it is, think fly into Denver and drive east to the middle of nowhere.
Post a Comment
<< Home